ABA’s new podcast, Bake to the Future, brings you the latest take on the wholesale baking industry, through a future-focused lens.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, Bake to the Future features in-depth conversations about the impact on the baking sector from industry leaders and the most up-to-date information from our experts at ABA.
How to go bake to the future? Here are a few ways to listen:
- Smart phone or device
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, go to the Apple Podcast app, which should be downloaded on your phone, but if it isn’t, download it from the app store.
- If you have an Android, download the Google Podcasts app
- Search Bake to the Future and click the icon. Then, choose the episode you want to listen to
- Hit subscribe to get new episodes automatically downloaded to your device
- Say "Alexa, play Bake to the Future podcast from the American Bakers Association.” Don’t forget to emphasize bake when you are speaking into the speaker
For more detailed instructions, read here.
Check out these episodes on the baking industry and Coronavirus:
- Listen to Episode #3 with Robb MacKie about what this crisis means for bakers and read the article recap.
- Listen to Episode #4 with Rasma Zvaners about food safety and Coronavirus and read the article recap.
- Listen to Episode #5 with Lee Sanders about navigating federal policy during this crisis and read the article recap.
- Listen to Episode #6 with Kelly Knowles about obstacles at state and local levels and read the article recap.
- Listen to Episode #7 with Cyrill Filott from Rabobank about consumer and economic shifts in the baking industry and read the recap.