ABA Members with innovative research can share their findings via the ABA Member Research Sponsored Webinar. Through this targeted sponsorship option, Allied Members can find elevated promotion of their company to the ABA Membership.
- 1 to 1.5 hours in length (depending on topic and manner of presentation) and at least a 15-minute Q&A
- Recorded and available complimentary on the On-Demand Webinar Portal
To be considered for a Research Sponsor opportunity, Allied Member companies must fulfill the following:
- Provide a speaker or panel of subject matter experts to present consumer insights or marketplace research that supports the continued growth and innovation of baking companies
- Assign a staff person to work with the ABA staff on the development of the webinar
- Provide speaker(s), headshots, bios, etc. in a timely manner to aid the promotion of the webinar by the ABA Marketing and Communication team
- Promote the webinar, once developed, on company channels to promote attendance by existing customers, etc. (ABA will provide templates)
- 1-4-page white paper or supporting handout on the topics for attendee review post-webinar
- Complete a PowerPoint on ABA-provided template, can be co-branded
- *Allied Members must be a member in good standing for at least one renewals cycle in order to apply.
RFP Process for Consideration and Selection
Sponsoring organizations will receive the following:
- Logo, company name, and link to company website on all promotional materials for the webinar
- Logo on the ABA On-Demand Webinar Portal listing of webinar recordings
- Featured company listing in the weekly ABA Knead-to-Know E-Newsletter
- Attendee list of webinar participants who indicated that their information could be shared (includes name, title, company, phone, and email)
Please contact Samantha Moore for more information.