*There are only a few spots left for the July 14 Roundtable, so RSVP today or join us for the August 11 Roundtable*
July 14 Roundtable: Leading Your Team Through the New Normal
Join NextGenBaker for an informal virtual roundtable discussion centered around what makes for a strong, high performance and effective team – today and always.
Date: July 14, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT
Virtual Teaming is in – and there are some real challenges. The Roundtable on July 14: Leading Your Team Through the New Normal will answer questions around how to ensure connection, performance, and growth such as
- Does everyone feel a part of the team, valued, recognized, visible, heard?
- As team members – is this work sustainable – can you effectively balance work and family in today’s new requirements?
- For the moment we are sacrificing long-term development – but is that sustainable?
Robyn Clark, President & Founder, WinningWise will answer questions and more in the July 14 Roundtable discussion.
August 11 Roundtable: Leading in a Virtual Work Environment
Date: August 11, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Can't make it to the July 14 Roundtable? Join NextGenBaker for the August 11 Roundtable: Leading in a Virtual Work Environment.
This roundtable discussion will address how people experience change and techniques leaders can apply to achieve high performance and maximize engagement.
The leadership development professionals at McChrystal Group specialize in leveraging experiential learning to guide attendees in the exploration of new techniques to achieve high-performance teams, effective communication, and innovative thinking. RSVP to Christina Donnelly.
NextGenBaker Virtual Leadership Series
The Rising Leaders Roundtables are the first part of the NextGenBaker Virtual Leadership Series.
NextGenBaker Three-Part Virtual Program
- Rising Leaders Roundtable - July 14 and August 11
- Virtual Leadership Forum – September 1, 8, 15, 22
- After Chat: Leading Your Team Through the New Normal – October 13, November 10, and December 8
The NextGenBaker Virtual Leadership Series is complimentary to ABA Members thanks to the generous support of Platinum Sponsor BCW, Gold Sponsor SF&WB, and Silver Sponsors ATBI, Mother Murphy’s, and Society of Bakery Women.