Building on the Rising Leaders Roundtable conversation she led this summer, Robyn Clark of WinningWise came back to the NextGenBaker virtual stage on September 8th for a deep dive into how we can become better strategic talent leaders.
Leading in 2020
While the work environment may be different right now, your team is still looking to grow personally and professionally. Effective teaming requires strategic and intentional leadership:
- Clarify the work – set big goals.
- Know your people – assess talent, both individuals and teams.
- Inspire them – engage and grow talent.
- Acknowledge them – give feedback and celebrate wins.
Robyn equipped session attendees with tools for developing their teams and growing themselves. If you’d like to receive these materials, contact Christina Donnelly (contact form is below)
There are more opportunities to join the NextGenBaker Virtual Leadership Series conversation, including:
- September 28: Register today Looking Ahead: Envisioning a Strategy for the Post-COVID-19 Environment.
- September 29: Register today Leading in the Landscape of Today featuring industry leaders:
- Luc Mongeau, President of Weston Foods
- Trina Bediako, President & COO, New Horizons Baking Company
- Mario Somoza, President & CEO of Pan Pepin
- Tom Benner, President & CEO of Lesaffre Corporation / Red Star Yeast.
The entire series is complimentary to ABA members thanks to the generous support of our sponsors - Platinum Sponsor BCW, Gold Sponsor SF&WB, and Silver Sponsors ATBI, Mother Murphy’s, and Society of Bakery Women.
For questions or more information, contact NextGenBaker Staff Liaison, Christina Donnelly, using the form below.